Koloa Surf Diamond Thruster Logo. Mens Heavyweight 6.1-ounce, 100% cottonT Shirts in Regular, Big and Tall Sizes. A reliable choice for comfort, softness and durability. Heavyweight 6.1-ounce, 100% soft spun cotton. Koloa Surf Co. Logo printed on Shirt
- Mens Shirt our Classic Heavyweight 6.1-ounce, 100% soft spun cotton T Shirts. A reliable choice for comfort, softness and durability. A year-round essential, our best-selling T Shirt has been voted “most popular” by groups, teams, clubs and schools across America.
- Printed with Koloa Diamond Thruster Logo on the Shirt and Koloa Surf Logo Inside
- 1×1 rib knit collar. Shoulder-to-shoulder taping.Coverseamed neck. Double-needle sleeves and hem.
- Ash:98/2 cotton/poly. Athletic Heather:90/10 cotton/poly. Dark Heather Grey:50/50 cotton/poly.
- In Sizes: Small (35-37), Medium (38-40), Large (41-43), X-Large (44-46), 2X-Large (47-49), 3X-Large (50-53), 4X-Large (54-57), 5X-Large (58-60), 6X-Large (61-63) and in Sizes: LT (41-43), XLT (44-46), 2X-Large (47-49), 3XLT (50-53), 4XLT (54-57)
Lost and Found
During our engagement ceremony, Mr. and Mrs. Garg presented me with a beautiful gold chain, which I have been wearing under my shirt each day. On Sunday, I went surfing at Lindamar, and took off the chain before getting in the water, leaving the chain in my car. Later that day, I realized I did not have the chain with me, but was not too worried, as I assumed I had just left it in the car. This morning (Monday), I searched the car and could not find the chain. Concerned, and not sure where I could have left it, I retraced my steps. After workI drove back to Lindamar, and, lo and behold, found the chain lying in the parking lot where, apparently, I had dropped it while getting my clothes out of the car, post surf. I’m still amazed that it was still there, a day and a half later, right where I had been parked. A few of the links were a little worse for wear as I seem to have driven over it as I left, but all in all I am quite happy to have found it again.
By igb on 2010-01-11 17:05:51