• Made from a Nylon sleeve that will protect the cord and its characteristics which is much better than a polypropylene sleeve which may deteriorate to direct sunlight.
• History: Originated to provide lightweight suspension for aircraft undercarriages before World War I to help absorb shock during transport and also assisted in old-style parachutes in deploying chutes when the ripcord was pulled.
• Make items: Hammock, bungee cords/straps, beading, necklaces, bracelets, seat/chair covers, cargo net, make a creative display, and other crafted projects.
• Storing items: In your garage, shed, attic, basement, storage unit, your vehicle, and much more.
• Assist with: Moving furniture, tent repair, storage, securing items, creating a hanging rack, organization, holding items together, moving items such as furniture, and more.
• Have on hand when: Traveling, camping, kayaking, biking, boating, hunting, and for general use.
- 1/8″ Diameter with a 100% Nylon Jacket that is resistant to abrasion, mildew, and UV Sunlight
- Great for making bungee straps, cargo nets, hammocks, and other crafted projects
- Elasticity helps absorb shock which helps assist in transporting items, holding items together, storing items, securing items, and much more.
- With endless uses, have on hand when traveling, kayaking, camping, hunting, boating, biking, or for general use.
- Shock Cord is also known as bungee rope, bungee cord, stretch cord, stretch rope, bunge, bungie, bungee, bungy, elastic cord, elastic rope, shock cord, shock rope, elasticated rope and elasticated cord.