Zcoli 2019 Unisex Water Shoes suitable for any occasion, beach, swimming pool, water park, gym or just stay at home, it’s a perfect choice for you.
Enjoy your vacation!!! Buy with Confidence Now!!!
Features & Benefits
¡Ì Waterproof and can be walking in the water, protecting against rocks and sharp shells
¡Ì Protects their feet from getting burned on hot sand or pavement
¡Ì Rubber sole offers traction when they walk or run
¡Ì Adjustable shoe straps provide a secure fit
¡Ì Provide a variety of options
US Women 7/Men 6=9.49in
US Women 8/Men7 =9.72in
US Women 8.5/Men7.5 =10.00in
US Women 9/Men8 =10.28in
US Women 9.5/Men8.5 =10.47in
US Women 10.5/Men9.5 =10.75in
US Women 11/Men10 =11.06in
US Women 11.5/Men10.5 =11.30in
US Women 12.5/Men11.5 =11.57in
US Women 13/Men12 =11.85in
US Women 13.5/Men12.5 =12.05in
-The size of this water shoe is too large. It is recommended to take the length as the standard.
-Customer satisfaction is our top goal. Please feel free to contact us for any question.
- Elastic Soft Upper: The water shoes are made of four-sided stretch fabric for comfortable wear. It wraps your feet well and wear them like barefoot, even for people with large feet. And the fabric is lightweight and soft, which can be easily folded and carried.
- Slip-On Design: The beach shoes are designed into a slip-on shoes that is easy to put on and take off. And the smooth neck can prevent sand or other debris from entering your beach shoes when you doing water aerobic exercises.
- Anti-Collision Toe Box: The yoga shoes have a wide five-finger toe box which allows your toes stretch freely. And the strengthen toes can also protect your feet from the hurts of the sharp objects.
- Rubber Sole with Drain Hole: The swim shoes have a rubber sole that is non-slip and wear-resistant to prevent you from slipping on a wet floor, and the drain hole on the sole ensures quick drying of the swim shoes for comfort.
- Multiple Uses: The surf shoes are perfect for Beach, Swim, Yoga, Pool, Surfing, Diving, Snorkeling, Cruise, Water Theme Park, Weight Training, Reef Walking, Cycling, Beach Volleyball, Jogging, Sailing, and any other water sports.
Image from page 320 of “Building with assurance” (1921)
Title: Building with assurance
Year: 1921 (1920s)
Authors: Morgan Woodwork Organization
Subjects: woodwork — catalogs domestic architecture — catalogs furnishings — catalogs Division 06 Division 12 wood posts and columns wood stairs wood railings base and shoe moldings exterior wood door frames wood door and window casings dining tables and chairs lamps couchws and loveseats art glass
Publisher: Morgan Woodwork Organization
Contributing Library: MBJ collection
Click here to view book online to see this illustration in context in a browseable online version of this book.
Text Appearing Before Image:
Text Appearing After Image:
doors and putting up storm doors. Morgan makes one door to serve both purposes. The Morgan Combination Storm and Screen Door is hung by the carpenter when he hangs all the other doors— with the same skill and precision. It never comes down, summer or winter. So perfectly does it look and act that its dual role is not even suspected.It consists of a sturdy, permanent frame and two detachable panels^one of glass, the otherof screen. All that is necessary for changing from one to the other is simply to turn fourthumbscrews with the fingers—no tools required.They are fitted by experts at the factory. Compare this quick, easy and clean methodwith the heavy, bothersome, dirty job it sup-plants. After two or three changes by the oldway the screws refuse to hold and the hingesmust be changed to new positions. Soon thedoor frame is disfigured with many holes andcutouts for hinges, and presents a dilapidatedappearance. Then, too, the dreaded operationis usually postponed until the early fly
Note About Images
Please note that these images are extracted from scanned page images that may have been digitally enhanced for readability – coloration and appearance of these illustrations may not perfectly resemble the original work.
By Internet Archive Book Images on 1921-01-01 00:00:00